Just shifted to laptop and don’t know how to scroll in laptop without mouse on windows 7, 8, 10? Don’t worry we will guide you on how to scroll up or down on a laptop with just the touchpad of the laptop.
Yes, you listened to it right you can scroll in a laptop with the touchpad of your laptop, you don’t need to install a separate mouse to the laptop for just scrolling up and down.
Many of the Desktop users or computer users don’t know how to scroll up or down on a laptop because they haven’t used a laptop much is in this full guide we will teach you how to scroll in laptop with touchpad of your laptop.
- How To Cancel OnlyFans Subscription
- How To Download Unacademy Videos
- Unacademy Video Downloader
- How To Embed a PDF In Gmail or Email
- How To Delete PhonePe Account Permanently
How To Scroll In Laptop With Touchpad?
It is very easy to scroll in laptop with your laptop touchpad without a mouse just follow the below easy steps to do that.
- First of all, place two fingers on your laptop touchpad.
- After that slide your finger upwards to scroll downwards.
- And if you want to scroll upwards then slide your fingers downwards.
- It means that to scroll upwards or downwards on the laptop you need to slide your fingers in opposite direction just simple as that.
How To Scroll In Laptop With Touchpad? – Video Guide
I have tried my level best to explain to you the full concept of how to scroll in laptop with touchpad without mouse in windows 7, 8, 10 easily.
If you have understood the full concept then well and good otherwise you can comment me down I will solve all your queries as soon as possible.